Whether you’re seeking a transition to a new job or advancement in your current role, BSA provides the following full-service packages to prepare you for the challenge:
Much more than a Resume re-write, a BSA Senior Advisor gives you private 1-on 1 sessions to help identify your career goals, find the right roles from the right employers and teach you networking and connection strategies that get you noticed by the decision makers you need.
- 2 x 1-on-1 Consultations with your own BSA Partner
- Personal guidance on defining your ideal role and target audience
- Full CV & Resume Revision
- Digital Profile (LinkedIn) Guidance & Revision
- Job Application & Networking Strategy implementation
At the point of interviewing & securing a position that aligns with your personal and financial goals, the stakes are at their highest. Your BSA Career Coach provides all you need with individual coaching & training over 4 sessions on:
- Advanced (behavioral) Interview Skills Training.
- Application Follow Up Strategies.
- Handling Objections & Turning “No” into “Yes”.
- Collaborative Negotiation Skills for getting the best offer and achieving a win-win for you and your new employer without rocking the boat.
From executive presence, communication, leadership, and sales skills to conflict management, negotiation or more; BSA uses a blended Coach-Train-Advise approach to your soft skill development.
BSA combines our best-in-class corporate leadership development courses to provide the skills, knowledge and experience needed to help you reach your individual career goals.
Jerrell used his social skills and commercial drive to train me during the early stages of my management career. His training has been important for my development.
— Founder & M.D. Professional Services
Pragmatic, proactive and straight to the point are the words that spring to mind when I think back to our work together.
— Head of Project Management, Insurance